U.S. CORPORATIONS DONATE MORE THAN 9 BILLION DOLLARS OF NEW PRODUCTS PER YEAR!
Reasons for donations:
• Receiving a tax deduction of up to 100% over the cost of the item.
• Benefitting the environment by reducing energy and landfill waste.
• Boosting corporate moral of workers and investors in adopting a
culture of giving a portion of the products to the needy.
• In many instances (such as NCJC) price integrity is not damaged by
products being sold at a major discount via closeout chains, thrift stores,
eBay etc. because goods are given directly to the end user.
• Returns, slow moving items, discontinued style, over runs and seasonal
items don’t take up valuable store and warehouse space.
BENIFICIARIES INCLUDE UNITED WAY, RED CROSS ETC
AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO ORGANIZATION IN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY THAT HARNESSES THIS TREMENDOUS RESOURCE TO BENEFIT THE NEEDY FAMILIES IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
WE COME IN…